Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My wife is trying to set me up with a boyfriend....

Ok, so my wife is planning a northern art show run this summer.  A few months away doing the (hopefully) more profitable northern shows.  She has decided that I need a boyfriend while she is gone (no objection here), so I don't get too lonely.  This weekend, while we were at Artigras, she brings by a candidate.  While I cannot fault her taste (OMG he was HAWT!!!), her timing sucks.  I was getting over a chest cold, had skipped a shower, AND was having a bad skin day.  I was mortified.  I'm glad she was thinking of me, but, come on, a little warning to freshen up would have gone a long way.  Fortunately, he's doing several of the same shows we are this spring, so I'll get the chance to make a better impression...

No comments:

Post a Comment